Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Join us at Conversa for your college program! Year round we work with students from many different colleges and universities, primarily throughout the United States, who come to us to improve their Spanish and earn college credit. In some cases, students come as part of faculty-led groups, and in other cases they participate independently, earning credit through Conversa's accreditation partners in the United States or directly through their current school.
When taking our courses for credit, you have the following options:
- 2 week program (equivalent to one course)
- 4 week program (equivalent to two courses)
- 6 week program (equivalent to three courses)
- 8 week program (equivalent to four courses)
- Semester Abroad (Spring/Summer/Fall) (equivalent to four Spanish courses + internship)
The courses available for credit are:
- Elementary Spanish I and II
- Intermediate Spanish I and II
- Basic Spanish Conversation
- Advanced Spanish Conversation and Composition
- Internship (when taken as part of the semester abroad)
If you're considering signing up with Conversa for our accredited courses, we highly recommend that you share the course syllabi with your academic advisor in order to obtain course approval. Let us know which course(s) you wish to take and we'll provide the syllabi.